Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haven't heard to much out of the RZR-4 owners which I know theres not alot out there but would like to hear any feedback, good or bad. Happy with your purchase, any changes you would like to see, good on the trail, excelleration when loaded down with four people good or bad? etc.

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
Sounds like Brian is planning on winning the RZR4. :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
commanderjjones said:
Sounds like Brian is planning on winning the RZR4. :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:
LOL, nope not this round we won't be able to make the rally this year. We actually just got back from Tn. a couple weeks ago from a family vaction and have enough going on around here. I'm looking forward to seeing everyones pics and reading all the stories though. I've been pondering the idea of the RZR-4 but think a guy would be better off waiting a few more weeks before pulling the trigger on anything. I am looking forward to seeing what Polaris rolls out this round.

·
SSW Support Staff
1,819 Posts
Brian, I wenton a trail ride with a RZR-4 he was keeping up with us pretty well, since he never owned a RZR he was just happy as a lark wih the ride.

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
Oh yeah, I forgot that you had said that wouldn't be there Brian. Sorry to hear that....we'll miss you bud!

I'm wanting one too. I've been reading the posts and seeing what kind of feedback everyone has. If I don't win the one at the Rally, I'm considering biting the bullet and buying one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts