Side X Side World Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
SSW Director
5,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to do a clutch upgrade on my "09" but I wanted to get some feedback from the guys that have done so already. What have you done to your's and what were the results.

·
SSW Support Staff
1,819 Posts
I too want to do a clutch upgrade, but I have alot of concerns about these boxed clutch kits you can buy are they any good?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hey guys I have tried two different clutch kits in my XP and I am running the DDP kit on it now so I feel that it is the best kit for these machines. The customer service is great also. That being said if you plan on making any changes as far as motor mods or tire mods these need to be done before you do your clutch setup because anything done to gain performance will change your clutching setup. The key to a proper clutch setup is a kit that will keep you in the proper rpm range and backshift properly when you need that little bost of power or engine braking.

·
Registered
125 Posts
RZRRich said:
I'm looking to do a clutch upgrade on my "09" but I wanted to get some feedback from the guys that have done so already. What have you done to your's and what were the results.
Heck Rich,
Forgot to drop you a line, anyway, am going to start come Clutching Overview, Info threads later this week or this coming weekend. Going to do all Posts/Threads in THIS forum, but will probably stick a Intro or Tickler Post in the parent. Not promoting any vendor,product or skill level, will just try to introduce terms,concepts theorys on the
"BLACK ART" :lol: (just had to say that with Halloween around the corner)
of CLUTCH TUNING
Your Bud
Bart

1 - 6 of 6 Posts