Side X Side World Forums banner

RZR Mods Keep an eye on this

463 views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  Guest 
#1 ·
http://www.prcforum.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9859&whichpage=2

So far just sparring, but keep an eye on it.

#5 ·

Good job Mike. I just checked it and it looks like your post nipped it in the bud just fine!! Thankfully, it only required a small clap of hands to stop it. Things are looking up in the hood!!! Yes, I am up late!

G
#6 ·

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ElecTech</i>
<br />Good job Mike. I just checked it and it looks like your post nipped it in the bud just fine!! Thankfully, it only required a small clap of hands to stop it. Things are looking up in the hood!!! Yes, I am up late!
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Holy Smokes, Bruce! 2 O'Clock in the morning?! You had better back off a little on the diet Dew![:D]

#7 ·

LOL!!! Some weeks, my work schedule runs over into the weekends!!! I usually run wide open and then fall over at the last instant and go to sleep. It drives my wife nuts that I can fall asleep in under 2 minutes!!!

G
#8 ·

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ElecTech</i>
<br />LOL!!! It drives my wife nuts that I can fall asleep in under 2 minutes!!!

Same here ![:D][:D]

G
#9 ·

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by oneal</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ElecTech</i>
<br />LOL!!! It drives my wife nuts that I can fall asleep in under 2 minutes!!!

Same here ![:D][:D]

Come to think of it, Neal...I think I can recall a recent picture of you enjoying 'instant slumber' in the camper with J.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.