Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
PRC & SSW Administrator
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chris,

Please stop posting about PRC on that forum. It makes all of our mods look bad when you talk like that. Please edit any reference to being a mod at PRC from your posts. If you want to change your ID there to something different than you use here then you can do as you please. I have worked hard to not stoop to their level over there and I expect the same from my staff.

·
Assistant Administrator
405 Posts

This goes for all of us too. If anyone signs up over there to watch or post, please don't make any reference to being associated with PRC. This goes for contacting companies or anything else of the sort. This has been a rule here since the very beginning. That RZR site is full of jackasses and everyone knows it. They will NEVER be more than a bunch of pricks and for the most part I am going to ignore them. You are welcome to go over there and visit or join but I would recommend a different sign on name. When they say something over there that riles you, just leave. These are just the latest in a long line of short lived jackasses. Hopefully, you will have a breather now before the next round of losers show up.

·
SSW Support Staff
555 Posts

Gary, I understand and want to apologize to you and all the other mods. I will take care of your request as soon as I can, as their site's down right now. I do appreciate the opportunity to contribute to make this forum the best out there and I hope I have not let any of you down. This is a subject that will not need to be revisited with me, I can learn the first time around. Again, I apologize.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.