Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
PRC & SSW Administrator
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sarah Palin was on Dancing With the Stars and about got booed out of the place. What's your take on that?

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
I don't watch that show, so I can't really comment. Was her dancing that horrible or were they just lashing out because she's a political figure?

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Obviously the Dancing fans don't understand what a good Politician (if thats possible) looks like. We wouldn't be in the mess we are in if she had been elected.

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
commanderjjones said:
I don't watch that show, so I can't really comment. Was her dancing that horrible or were they just lashing out because she's a political figure?
She wasn't dancing, her daughter is.

·
4,369 Posts
I guess most of the Dancing Fans there were Liberals......I have alot of respect for her. I am not saying she would be my first choice for the high office, but she is definitely down to earth, speaks like an everyday person, has good morals and values, and is conservative.

I am tired of the same old Washington and she would get my vote if she gets the Republican Nomination in 2012.

·
PRC & SSW Administrator
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
On tonights show they showed that the audience was actually booing a "3" that one of the judges held up for a dancer and NOT Sarah Palin. I was glad to see that was the case, because it would have been bad if some folks booed a Mother there to root on her daughter.

·
SSW Support Staff
467 Posts
slane01 said:
I guess most of the Dancing Fans there were Liberals......I have alot of respect for her. I am not saying she would be my first choice for the high office, but she is definitely down to earth, speaks like an everyday person, has good morals and values, and is conservative.

I am tired of the same old Washington and she would get my vote if she gets the Republican Nomination in 2012.
I 2nd that :!:

·
SSW Director
5,457 Posts
LOWES48 said:
slane01 said:

I agree with that myself - and the booing was apparently aimed at the low score ( 3 ) given to actress Jennifer Grey and her dancing partner.

·
SSW Support Staff
1,819 Posts
RZRRich said:
LOWES48 said:
slane01 said:

I agree with that myself - and the booing was apparently aimed at the low score ( 3 ) given to actress Jennifer Grey and her dancing partner.
I can believe that I have seen her dance and she isn't that good.

As for voting for Sarah, I think I would vote for her as a Republican, but if she decides to go to the Tea Party, I'm out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts