Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love shrimp on the grill, I put it on bambo picks, throw them on the grill with alittle butter: But that can be improved on, tell me how to make them better. !!
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
4,369 Posts
I love Shrimp grilled with some KC Masterpiece Carribean Jerk Sauce. The sauce can be used as a Marinade and can also be brushed on afterward. It is some really good tasting stuff....However, I pretty much like Shrimp cooked just any way too :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
237 Posts
Same here, I like to prepare mine on the frying pan with just a little butter and some crushed garlic. Uhmmmm, that makes me want to go out and get some shrimp tonight.
 

·
SSW Director
Joined
·
5,457 Posts
Cesar said:
Same here, I like to prepare mine on the frying pan with just a little butter and some crushed garlic. Uhmmmm, that makes me want to go out and get some shrimp tonight.
NOTHING like butter and garlic !! ... :shock: 8) :D :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
67 Posts
slane01 said:
I love Shrimp grilled with some KC Masterpiece Carribean Jerk Sauce. The sauce can be used as a Marinade and can also be brushed on afterward. It is some really good tasting stuff....However, I pretty much like Shrimp cooked just any way too :)
I love shrimp to and Im going to try this one.
 

·
SSW Director
Joined
·
5,457 Posts
Just put the"KC Masterpiece Carribean Jerk Sauce" on the grocery list, right below the shrimp. :shock: :D 8) :wink: Gots to try it !! :D :wink:
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
4,369 Posts
RZRRich said:
Just put the"KC Masterpiece Carribean Jerk Sauce" on the grocery list, right below the shrimp. :shock: :D 8) :wink: Gots to try it !! :D :wink:
KC Masterpiece Carribean Jerk Sauce is great on all sorts of stuff. Just made some grilled chicken breasts with it this weekend. I also cooked up some Red, Yellow, Orange and Green Bell Peppers with it too. Once it was all cooked and sauced up, we put the chicken, Bell Peppers and mushrooms on top of a mix of iceberg and romaine lettuce, topped it with some salsa ranch dressing and had a great salad.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
67 Posts
slane01 said:
I love Shrimp grilled with some KC Masterpiece Carribean Jerk Sauce. The sauce can be used as a Marinade and can also be brushed on afterward. It is some really good tasting stuff....However, I pretty much like Shrimp cooked just any way too :)
So i picked some up today and loved it. Wife and her sis had them all down with in 10min's lol :shock: They didnt have the carridean jerk sauce :(

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
237 Posts
Man that looks delicious!
 

·
Assistant Administrator
Joined
·
405 Posts
Unfortunately, the pics are not downloading for me at work but it sure sounds good!! I like to skewer them with the bamboo stuff and then hit them with a little melted butter and lemon pepper, then throw them on the grill for about a minute per side. Hit them with a little lemon juice when you take them off and have your coctail sauce standing by for dipping!!!

I have got to try some of that jerk sauce!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
I know this is a older post but,,, I had to add my favorite recipe... My favorite shrimp on the BBQ is marinade them (the shrimp) for about 1 hour to 1 hour and 1/2 in liquid Margarita Mix..... with or with out alcohol kind,,, I do like the taste with the tequila in it but my DR says NO!!! Soooo I use just the mix...... Put them in a zip lock bag and add mix about 2/3rds of the way up shrimp and close bag while squeezing out the extra air and zip it shut,,,, this will save on some of the mix... I use Stainless steel scewers and cook them on,,, about 1 1/2 to 2 minutes per side on medium/high so they brown up quickly,,,, you never want to over cook them they get tough..... Just enough to turn them pinkish red.... Then a little garlic butter to dip them in and MMMMM good eats!!!

Lonnie
 

·
PRC & SSW Administrator
Joined
·
4,302 Posts
Skipbo00 said:
I know this is a older post but,,, I had to add my favorite recipe... My favorite shrimp on the BBQ is marinade them (the shrimp) for about 1 hour to 1 hour and 1/2 in liquid Margarita Mix..... with or with out alcohol kind,,, I do like the taste with the tequila in it but my DR says NO!!! Soooo I use just the mix...... Put them in a zip lock bag and add mix about 2/3rds of the way up shrimp and close bag while squeezing out the extra air and zip it shut,,,, this will save on some of the mix... I use Stainless steel scewers and cook them on,,, about 1 1/2 to 2 minutes per side on medium/high so they brown up quickly,,,, you never want to over cook them they get tough..... Just enough to turn them pinkish red.... Then a little garlic butter to dip them in and MMMMM good eats!!!

Lonnie
That sounds great Lonnie! Thanks for sharing.
 

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
Joined
·
5,153 Posts
I love the Jamaican jerk seasoning on a variety of things.....especially venison steaks, but also works great on porkchops. The best brand I've found is made by Grace.....I can't find it locally so I order it off of the 'net.
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
4,369 Posts
Okay Guys, those recipes all sound good....I am glad I just had dinner or else I would be hungry.
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top