Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed that there is not many posts on this wonderful site. Let's get the word out so that when I check the site multiple times per day there is fresh hits every time. This forum is beautifully set up and my hats are off to the owners and mods. BTW...Ranger XP rules!!! LOL!!!

·
4,369 Posts
Adam,

Thanks for visiting. The Staff here as SSW has been working hard to promote the site. There is a great bunch of people here that love their SxS vehicles.....and Yes Ranger Rule :)

·
SSW Director
5,457 Posts
Adam, We here at the SSW Thank-You for the compliments. We do work hard at making SSW user friendly. We’re steadily growing and yes, at times it does get a little slow but we keep at it. Tell all of your riding buddies about us and have them join up. We have the philosophy that: (1) We all have our favorites but as a whole we don't care what brand of machine you have or ride. (2) We just want to promote our great sport in a safe and friendly manner and have fun in doing so.... and as always – we’re open to suggestions and fresh ideas on how to better SSW and attract new members as well.

You have a couple of nice looking machines there in your pic. 8) :wink:

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
We appreciate your enthusiasm! As Rich and Steve have said its our goal to create a family friendly side x side community thats focused on the riding experience regardless of brand. We already have great members with a lot great info. If we can just keep everyone posting we have a positive formula to make us the #1 multibrand forum on the web!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I personally would love nothing more than having more post on this site then I would have the ability to read. I absolutely love to read about other people's riding and repairing experiences therefore I love this site as well as PRC! On brand loyalty I am probably the least brand loyal person you could ever meet. I buy what ever interest me at the time of purchase and dealer support is my strongest reason for buying a certain brand. We ride with all kinds here in Maine...LOL! I have already told all of my buds about this awesome site some time ago. Even the dealers look at it!

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
Adam,
It's members such as yourself that will help this site grow and blossom. Thanks for your contiribution and spreading the word. :wink: :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey guys, just wandered over from PRC to see whats up over here and had to get in on this post! Really enjoy it over at PRC and am sure I will love it here also!
Used to spend most of my comp time over at ATV connection but since the Ranger 400 HO followed me home from the dealer, (OK, it was on my trailer), I found the SxS coverage a little slim! PRC and now SSW fit the bill nicely!
Thanks guys for giving us all a nice place to hang our hat and shoot the bull!

Cheers!

·
Registered
8 Posts
will do, you can count on it!

Cheers

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.