Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
SSW Support Staff
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So now that we are less than a month out, who all is planning to attend the Lake Side Motorsports Jamboree on May 8th in Mecosta Michigan. Mud racing,Pulls and radar runs.

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
I'll be there! Sounds like lots of fun!

·
SSW Director
5,457 Posts
I'm going to try to make it also - it will be good to hang out with the "S-Troop" for the day - round up some new members and just plain have a good ole time. :wink:

Saturday, May 8th
9am – 4pm

·
SSW Support Staff
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was up to Lake Side yesterday and they have a great start on the grounds. Should be an excellent event. They added an obstacle course to the events as well. so they will have the mud racing, side by side radar runs,pulls and the obstacle course. I know our group will be hopping between the mud racing, the pulls and taking pics and video for our website. Should be a busy fun day.
Hope to see you guys there!

·
SSW Support Staff
1,819 Posts
Wish I could but it's a little too far for me.

·
SSW Sponsor
5 Posts
Looks like we will not have the best weather tomorrow, but will still have a great time. I finished building the obstacle course on tuesday. Flagged the pulling track and the radar runs last night. The this morning we gave one last stirrup to the mud pit and added 10,000 gallons of water. Tomorrow we will add more water in the morning and have a great time!

Hope to see you guys here, I know I will be by default, but I would be here anyway for the fun!

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
I will be there at 8:30 am with Commander (Karl).

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
It was definetly a great time!

·
SSW Support Staff
1,819 Posts
Sounded like it was fun.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts