Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
PRC & SSW Administrator
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rangers, refrigerator, recliner, LCD flat screen, microwave, table, tools...life is good!

·
SSW Director
5,457 Posts
Dang :shock:, Heck of a 'Man Cave' - very nice !! What did you work on today Gary ............ a nap ? :lol: :lol: :wink:

·
PRC & SSW Administrator
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
RZRRich said:
Dang :shock:, Heck of a 'Man Cave' - very nice !! What did you work on today Gary ............ a nap ? :lol: :lol: :wink:
Actually did a little spring cleaning and watched SportsCenter. I put a few geocaches together and yes, I may have nodded off in the recliner. I also, worked a bit transfering photos to our new Photo section. Hopefully we are getting closer to our "new addition" to SSW and PRC soon. I talked with the tech today.

·
SSW Director
5,457 Posts
Gary Lenon said:
RZRRich said:
Actually did a little spring cleaning and watched SportsCenter. I put a few geocaches together and yes, I may have nodded off in the recliner. I also, worked a bit transfering photos to our new Photo section. Hopefully we are getting closer to our "new addition" to SSW and PRC soon. I talked with the tech today.
Sounds like a very productive day Gary :wink: Looking forward to being able to use the 'New and Improved' photo section - sounds great !! 8) :wink:

·
4,369 Posts
Very Nice Man Cave :)....Burnt Rubber Huh :shock: Better be careful or your gonna get a speeding ticket. 8)

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
I need a man cave like that!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Very roomy and very nice.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Nice lookin' man cave. Plenty enough room to do what you gotta do. The only reason you need to go inside the house for is to sleep at night :) ...

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
dunny96 said:
The only reason you need to go inside the house for is to sleep at night :) ...
.....and that could be fixed as well. :lol:

·
4,369 Posts
He already has the recliner chair.....Who needs a bed LOL....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts