Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Assistant SSW Rally/Event Director
2,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we had ~50 or so riders with a lot of SXS's with multiple riders. We broke off into 3 groups, fast, slow, and half fast :D

Really we had a faster group led by Nascar Attic, an ATV group led by BamaGirl, and a UTV group led by Satch and Big G.

We started ~9:30 or so down Tower Rd to Braddison Branch Rd. Taking all left turns we went to Lawsons Rock then Lusk Point coming out at Lusk Cemetery. From there we to Snoopers Rock then back to Tower Rd.

We went on down and took a right onto Dry Branch then over to Bluff View were we ate lunch. We back tracked back down Dry Branch because by then Tower Rd started getting dusty. When we hit Tower Rd, we stopped to change a flat on a RZR. He had a plugged hole and the plugs had worked their way out. He had a spare so he just put it on and off we went to Davis Pond. From there we decided to hit Haley Creek.

On the way we ran into the fast group and the ATV group where Wyld was over heating a little. We traveled down Haley Rd trying to make it to Shingle Loop Rd where we ran into the storm damage from the previous weeks storm. We decided rather than spend hours cutting all the downed trees, we would just turn around and head back.

Got close to 60 fun filled miles in with minimal dust except for Tower Rd.

Thanks to all that came out. We will do it again next year.

Video

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
As always, it was a blast, Phil. Thanks for inviting us......and thanks for letting the girls take turns riding with you. They really enjoyed that. :D

I'll definitely make plans to work that one into my riding schedule next year. Although it was a little dusty, the trails were well maintained and the overlooks were awesome. For those that have never been there, I highly recommend it.

Here are some of my pic's.

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
I couldn't get the vid to play, but the pictures sure look like a good time!

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
carnivore said:
I couldn't get the vid to play........
Same here........it's giving me an error message that says, "Sorry, for some reason we can't play this video".

·
Assistant SSW Rally/Event Director
2,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hmmmmmmmm

Try this link

http://cid-fb2c749a94e162c4.photos.live.com/self.aspx/PWM%20Spring%20Forward%20Ride%203-19-11%20Prentice%20Cooper/My%20Movie.wmv

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
pwm said:
Hmmmmmmmm.......Try this link........
It's giving me that same error message and still won't load. :?

·
4,369 Posts
Great Pics Jerry. It looks like you and the family had a great time :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts