Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
Looks like a good time, thanks for sharing.

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
That looks like a good time!

·
SSW Support Staff
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
here is a short video of me climbing that rocky hill. Notice how far off the edge the right side tires are. I got high centered on a rock or I would have made it on the first try

·
SSW Support Staff
1,819 Posts
Cool pictures, wish I could view the videos. I'm at work and they are blocking the video.

·
4,369 Posts
doolin said:
It looks like alot of fun. What are those things called? They look like really big go karts.
I believe the are called/classified as Buggies. They are pretty sweet. Definitely look like fun

·
SSW Support Staff
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
they are classified as mini-buggys. not a full sized rail but not a go kart. they are lots of fun

·
SSW Support Staff
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yes they are, the bigger ones are more regular off road dunebuggy up the troopes and renegade

·
SSW Support Staff
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
they are a nice machine, I hope the new U.S distributor gets up and running soon back orders are killing me

·
4,369 Posts
bige said:
they are a nice machine, I hope the new U.S distributor gets up and running soon back orders are killing me
Hmm, At least thats a much better problem than no order LOL......Where are they imported from?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.