Side X Side World Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have tie rods with ends from my 08 RZR. My rack went out and a new rack comes with new rods.

Rods aren't and never were bent.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Hey Pete you get my email this evening?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes I got it.

Thanks

I put the rack in yesterday and lined it up. I'm going to post about it in the steering rack tread. Just need to find the time.

·
Registered
258 Posts
RD350 said:
Yes I got it.

Thanks

I put the rack in yesterday and lined it up. I'm going to post about it in the steering rack tread. Just need to find the time.
Good deal, I was hoping you got it. Yes, please post a little something up about it if you get a chance.

Thanks, Brian

·
SSW Support Staff
1,819 Posts
RD350 said:
Yes I got it.

Thanks

es please post what you have on it, my biggest question is how hard was it to get off after 2 years if riding?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Are you talking about getting off the RZR for a month? That was hard because we had the most beautiful weekends lately.

If your talking about the rack removal, if wasn't bad. Holding the nuts from turning need the front differential was a pain. But they are an even bitter pain to hold in place while you put the bolts back in. I ended up taping the nuts into the open end of the wrench.

·
SSW Support Staff
349 Posts
DO you still have the tire rod ends? If so how much you want for them shipped to 44437?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts