Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
SSW Support Staff
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to say Thanks to all the great members that we have on this site. Its almost like a family atmosphere here. Its not like some other websites that I belong to. Everyone here truly cares about the other members.

GREAT JOB GUYS!!

·
SSW Director
5,457 Posts
And a BIG thank-you from the SSW membership for the compliment AJ - we pride ourselves in being a family friendly forum and members like yourself are what make SSW what it is. 8) :wink:

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
I agree, AJ.....and thanks. Although I take very little credit, I do take it as compliment.....as both a moderator and a member. I'm proud and privileged to call myself a part of it. Gary did a great job assembling both SSW and PRC teams......excellent atmosphere and folks in both places. 8)

·
PRC & SSW Administrator
4,302 Posts
Mrwizardd83 said:
I just wanted to say Thanks to all the great members that we have on this site. Its almost like a family atmosphere here. Its not like some other websites that I belong to. Everyone here truly cares about the other members.

GREAT JOB GUYS!!
Well AJ, I can thank of no better compliment. Our staff is proud of the family friendly nature of our forum. Your kind words have inspired us all! The staff can start the ball rolling, but it takes good members like you to make it a reality.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts