Side X Side World Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out the world's first self cleaning airbox for the razor. This is this the only RZR to ever finish a baja race much less win.
This airbox fixes all the problems commonly associated with the RZR. The stock and other available boxes are mounted to the frame, where they can not move with the engine and thus the connecting airboot can pull off of the throttle body or airbox. Not ours. It is mounted to the engine, so the air box and throttle body move together and thus,stay together.

As dirt builds up in the air box with no place to go, it gradually clogs the air filter. Other available air boxes band-aid the problem by making the filters bigger, but eventually they still clog.

http://www.f2racing.net/
[/img]http://www.f2racing.net/v/vspfiles/photos/CABprz-2T.jpg

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't think it was on there more than a couple of minutes when I saw it, just good timing.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Is Hoodlum going to be at the rally? If so, do you think anybody would mind if I kicked him in the nuts? Besides him of course. He's starting to remind me of gamalot in how he jumps on a thread and everybody else is completely wrong all of the time. He seems to be an arrogant s.o.b.
Just a quick vent.

·
Assistant Administrator
405 Posts
Mike,

You will have to stand in line!!! He was the one that set me off not long ago. I asked him if he still even had a RZR, yes, unfortunately he does. But, he run down the RZR so bad, made the Honda Pilot out to be a wonder and then kept the RZR!! If you go first, make sure to hit both nuts!! :D

·
Registered
0 Posts
I'll start practicing now. I want to make sure there is a little levitation on his behalf. Ya know, his feet should come off the floor about 8 inches with a proper groin kick. Trama to the grion boys! This is normally an off-limits action, no matter the fight. But this guys an idiot.

Hey, chief, you need one of the secret service style headsets and some really dark sunglass for standing point during this. LOL

·
PRC & SSW Administrator
4,302 Posts
Stop it! You guys are killing me!!!! His feet should come 8 inches off the floor!!!!! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way, F2 may soon be a sponsor. Unfortunately we lost Naturecoast and Northway.

·
Assistant Administrator
405 Posts
Dang, Lars was our very first sponsor!! Remember when it was just us two and we tagged Lars for posting advertising when he wasn't a sponsor? He's been one ever since, I hate to see them leave.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Myers said:
I'll start practicing now. I want to make sure there is a little levitation on his behalf. Ya know, his feet should come off the floor about 8 inches with a proper groin kick. Trama to the grion boys! This is normally an off-limits action, no matter the fight. But this guys an idiot.

Hey, chief, you need one of the secret service style headsets and some really dark sunglass for standing point during this. LOL

LMAO!!!! I've got the sunglasses but I can order the ear peices and coat sleeve microphones, you look really cool talking into to your coat sleeve, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
PRC & SSW Administrator
4,302 Posts
ElecTech said:
Dang, Lars was our very first sponsor!! Remember when it was just us two and we tagged Lars for posting advertising when he wasn't a sponsor? He's been one ever since, I hate to see them leave.
I think they went under. Marty has started a new business called RangerCabs and he will be a sponsor yet.

·
Assistant Administrator
405 Posts
Well dang, I hate to hear that. I didn't think I had heard of RangerCabs before but the introduction post had August 2007. So, I thought I just missed it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
They actually pulled all their Polaris stuff (parts and machines) of their website a while ago. I used to use their site to reference parts, then anything Polaris was suddenly gone.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts