Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
SSW Director
5,457 Posts
WV TERYX said:
Is anyone using a tool box in their bed. like a truck bed box kind of thing.
Tristan, Some of the members have used the following:

Cobalt tool box's from Lowes for a compact pick up truck.
Plastic truck box's / plastic storage lockers from Wal Mart.
Rubbermaid containers.
Delta truck box's.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I've beenlooking at kobalt boxes but havent found one small enough yet on the internet, may just have to go to lowesin the morning.

·
SSW Director
5,457 Posts
WV TERYX said:
Thanks, I've been looking at kobalt boxes but havent found one small enough yet on the internet, may just have to go to lowes in the morning.
Tristan, when you come up with a good one get me the part number - where you bought it, measurements, etc. and I'll post it in our 'Information Station' thread. 8) :wink:

·
Registered
249 Posts
Seen a nice tool box at TSC for $88,it was a plastic type and it was smooth on the side,very well built.
dlineman1 prc9756 sxs480

·
SSW Support Staff
1,819 Posts
I just bought one from a fab shop in North Carolina, it's made real nice and fits in the bed in the slot where the factory Lock and Ride box would sit. I know that this doesn't help without pictures, I will take a picture as soon as my battery recharges and the snow stops fall some.

·
SSW Director
5,457 Posts
With having the RZR I went with the lock and ride box from Polaris. On one side I installed a (Polaris) gas can holder w/2 gal.gas can and on the other side another (Polaris) gas can holder with a 12 pack off road AO Cooler mounted in it – fits perfect.
http://www.aocoolers.com/index.cfm

1 - 8 of 8 Posts