Side X Side World Forums banner

Top of the Morning!

1K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  bige 
#1 ·
Good morning to all of the members of SSW! Take time to hug the kids, kiss the wife and at least think about riding your SxS today!

#3 ·
Good morning to all!!! Definitely thinking of riding my SxS, today and tomorrow at work then heading out for 3 days to the sand.

#4 ·
GlennG said:
Good morning to all!!! Definitely thinking of riding my SxS, today and tomorrow at work then heading out for 3 days to the sand.
And a good morning from El Cajon Ca also. Glenn, I got your PM with cell numbers and I will PM back with mine. Our group, most of them, will arrive late Thursday night. You and your family are more than welcome to join us, as mentioned before we will be camping at wash 24, nice and remote. If you need directions just ask. My grand kids may not be able to go, still not sure! But we would love to have you and yours join us.

A little of what we have to look forward to this weekend......

#5 ·
Thank you Dennis,

It looks as if you may be stuck with us. If anything changes I will let you know.

Glenn

#6 ·
Heck, I think about riding my Ranger everyday! Someday I may actually even get it back. :shock: :roll: :lol: :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.