Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
PRC & SSW Administrator
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning SSW! I'm headin' to the golf course soon, so thought I would wake you guys up first! :shock: :D

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
I hope you had a good game!

·
PRC & SSW Administrator
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I actually played at mid-season form. I am still in rehab for my back and the doc gave me the green light. I only played 9, but with very little pain. It felt good to be back out there!

·
SSW Director
5,457 Posts
Gary Lenon said:
I actually played at mid-season form. I am still in rehab for my back and the doc gave me the green light. I only played 9, but with very little pain. It felt good to be back out there!
Well, that's encouraging news that the back did good !! Sounds like you played well and that you enjoyed yourself also. :D :wink:

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Gary Lenon said:
Good news!

·
4,369 Posts
Good Morning Everyone. I hope everyone has a happy Friday and gets ready for good weekend. Be Safe :)

·
Registered
170 Posts
Good weekend forsure MOW 5acres,then install my new wheels and tires from the CHIEF :shock: himself WOW :shock: Brian loves DUCT TAPE :roll: as much as he does ARMOURALL :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
SSW Support Staff
1,819 Posts
Well it's Saturday morning and I hope that everybody has some big plans to ejoy yourselves this weekend. Me I had my good times last weekend and I have to work now to have fun again. Everybody have a good weekend.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts