1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
My wife Jami and I last May 2010!

·
SSW Director
5,457 Posts
Great pic Brian, thanks for sharing that with us. Be safe and a BIG thank-you to you and all of your bud's !! 8) :wink:

·
Registered
490 Posts
Thanks everyone, the month of May can't get here any faster! lol

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
Birddog4x4 said:
Thanks everyone, the month of May can't get here any faster! lol
I hear ya, Brian. I know it's gotta be rough being away from the family for that length of time. My best wishes to you and your family and God speed for a quick and safe return. :wink: 8)

·
SSW Director
5,457 Posts
Very nice Jon, something to be proud of !! Retiring after 30 years is a great feeling isn't it. 8) :D :wink:

·
Registered
20 Posts
I was truly blessed with a great career. We enjoyed the military life. Our youngest son is in his 3rd day of Air Force basic training and the oldest son is on delayed enlistment waiting on a job. Our oldest daughter to an Airman and stationed in Alaska. We are very proud parents! God bless America! :)

·
Registered
490 Posts
RZRRich said:
Very nice Jon, something to be proud of !! Retiring after 30 years is a great feeling isn't it. 8) :D :wink:
Well, 20 years is going to be enough for me! lol

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm a proud father of an Air Force Airman, she graduated basic March 23rd, and will be done with her tech school July 13th. From there she'll be heading back to Whiteman AFB in Missouri. That little guy is my grandson and the one on the left is my oldest daughter. Proud Dad....Proud Grandpa who still likes to play in the mud!

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
That's awesome. You definetly should be.proud of her!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts