Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Assistant SSW Rally/Event Director
2,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a great ride today at Windrock. Started out on the south side ended up on the north side. I had to bail early but here is some of the action.

Video

·
Registered
174 Posts
Looks like a great place to ride. Thanks for the pics.
Never heard that song before.... I want fried chicken!

·
2,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Garry said:
Looks like a great place to ride. Thanks for the pics.
Never heard that song before.... I want fried chicken!
That was for our guide :lol: from the Zac Brown Band

·
4,369 Posts
Phil,

Great Video. It looks like all of you had a great time....Even Danny got some Lunch :). Did Jerry get to at least splash you once or twice?

Thanks for sharing....and yes it was a funny song....but seeing Rooster as the guide, it all comes together! :mrgreen:

·
2,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Danny always gets lunch. Jerry did not get to splash me on this trip. Rooster is now the trail maint. manager at Windrock so I think the trails are going to get even better.

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
Great video Phil and it was a fun ride. Sorry that you had to cut out early, but I understand the circumstance. My GPS batteries crapped out before we got back to the parking lot around 6:00, but I think we totaled somewhere around 60 miles. It was great seeing you, Bob, Craig, Daniel, Rooster, and crew again. Other than Bob's Rhino overheating a couple of times near the end of the trip, we didn't have any mechanical issues to slow us down. If I don't see ya sooner, take care and I'm looking forward to the Prentice Cooper ride. 8)

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
Unfortunately, we didn't get many pic's, but here are a few.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Great video Phil and it was a fun ride. Sorry that you had to cut out early, but I understand the circumstance. My GPS batteries crapped out before we got back to the parking lot around 6:00, but I think we totaled somewhere around 60 miles. It was great seeing you, Bob, Craig, Daniel, Rooster, and crew again. Other than Bob's Rhino overheating a couple of times near the end of the trip, we didn't have any mechanical issues to slow us down. If I don't see ya sooner, take care and I'm looking forward to the Prentice Cooper ride.

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
Welcome to SSW, linhely.

Sorry that I missed the ride and the opportunity to meet you.

·
2,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
linhely said:
Great video Phil and it was a fun ride. Sorry that you had to cut out early, but I understand the circumstance. My GPS batteries crapped out before we got back to the parking lot around 6:00, but I think we totaled somewhere around 60 miles. It was great seeing you, Bob, Craig, Daniel, Rooster, and crew again. Other than Bob's Rhino overheating a couple of times near the end of the trip, we didn't have any mechanical issues to slow us down. If I don't see ya sooner, take care and I'm looking forward to the Prentice Cooper ride.
It was great to see you as well. Shoot the PC ride won't be until March. Surely we will ride again before then :D

Oh, Welcome to SSW

1 - 14 of 14 Posts