Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
PRC & SSW Administrator
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We need our membership to give us a hand in helping our club/forum grow. Please make a few posts and invite a friend or two to join us on this family friendly forum. :D

Our website address is www.SideXsideWorld.com if you want to post it on your personal webpages, facebook, etc. Every little bit helps.

We want to build this group up so that we can do some group rides, camping, etc and all share the excitement of our side x sides together. Also, the more members we have, the better our source for information about our machines, suppliers and riding areas!

Thanks for you continued support of SSW!!!!

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Hey, I'll beg 8) :lol: :lol:

·
4,369 Posts
Hey, I am trying to get a friend who just bought a Teyrx to join.....

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
There ya go Steve! Don't let up on him!

·
Registered
748 Posts
Posted both Side by Side and PRC links to my facebook page. I will add them to another site I am building showing Barbara and my riding plans, pictures and videos.

Glenn

·
Registered
748 Posts
Glad to help.

I also posted it on the site I am creating for our riding. I will post the link to that site by the weekend,

·
SSW Support Staff
1,819 Posts
I have also asked adminstrators of other forums I'm own to allow me to add a link to here on my sig line and that has added a few more members.

·
Registered
249 Posts
site

Have been a loyal user on PRC,I will start using sxs more and I do tell other about the sites which are super :!:
dlineman1 prc9756 sxs480

·
SSW Director
5,457 Posts
Re: site

dlineman1 said:
Have been a loyal user on PRC, I will start using sxs more and I do tell others about the sites, which are super :!:
dlineman1 prc9756 sxs480
Thanks for the support Doug. 8) :wink:

·
SSW Support Staff
320 Posts
I will add a banner and link to my other sites, thanks for the decals.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I just added this SXSWorld URL to the Cloud 9 Ranch Members Portal.

Lets see how many of the good folks from the Qzarks and surrounding area stop by and visit.

Cloud 9 Ranch in OCT 2010. There's trout in those waters!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts