Side X Side World Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
R

·
0 Posts

Not sure about Discounts yet, but check the Contingency thread about getting some CASH...

Thanks for the Welcome!

·
Registered
6 Posts

Hey finally someone else from MONROE!!!!!!! Welcome and enjoy

U

·
0 Posts

hey brandon how you doin its matthew from west texas welcome friend good move becoming a sponsor this site is constantly growing and i try to talk about the mud scene and you guys ....glad to have you.....i got some really crazy surprises for these events we have totally redone the blue 800 ranger and the 800 custom burnt orange ranger is no longer a show its for go with the stereo and all baby....hit me up still need lifts for the razor .... you forgot me or what...oh yeah i still owe you a mexican dinner....i forgot my wallet trick.... got you!!!!!peace

R

·
0 Posts

Matthew, lol.....Mexican Food rocks!!!

RZR lifts will be about 4 weeks out I hope!

G

·
0 Posts

Welcome Brandon, you guys "ROCK"
Anybody who is looking for customer service, Brandon is "THE MAN".

Trevis

·
Registered
121 Posts

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Broussard</i>
<br />Not sure about Discounts yet, but check the Contingency thread about getting some CASH...

Thanks for the Welcome!
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

I am looking for PRC discounts. You can keep that Contingency money and put it into discounts or lower prices.
RJ

1 - 15 of 15 Posts