Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Neil

The SSW community would like to welcome you to our Forum. We appreciate you joining our community. If you would like to briefly introduce yourself that would be great. We strive to learn from each other in this family friendly forum. Its good to have another Canadian member here at SSW.

Welcome, and thanks for becoming a member of SSW.

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Neil, welcome to SSW.

·
SSW Support Staff
1,819 Posts
Neil, Welcome to SSW

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thanks for all the warm welcomes. I'm new to side x sides. bought my first one this past October. Don't know alot about them yet, but i'm learning from being on this site and the PRC site. Just bought a 2" lift from Super Atv. And also just bought new 26" big horns. Can't wait to get both put on.

Next upgrade i'd like to do is the HID lights. So if someone knows a part# from DCM ( i think they're called) I would sure appreciate it. I have a 2010 Xp EPS.

And if anyone has any other suggestions for must have ad ons, something I might not know about yet, I'd sure like to hear them. Is it worth it getting the A arm gaurds? Or i see someone has gotten a full size skid plate?

Most of our riding is done in Montana, by Koocanusa lake. There are tons of trails with in 10 minutes of our campsite. So it's a pretty nice place to ride. Also a good place to see what the ranger can and won't do.

Neil

·
Registered
170 Posts
Welcome to SSW Neil you found another awesome place to hang out and spend money CONGRATS!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts