Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jeremy,

The SSW community would like to welcome you to our Forum. We appreciate you joining our commmunity. If you would like to briefly introduce yourself that would be great. We strive to learn from each other in this family friendly forum. We would like to hear all about riding in the great country to our North.

Welcome, and thanks for becoming a member of SSW.

·
SSW Support Staff
1,819 Posts
Hello Jeremy, Welcome to the SSW.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Welcome to SSW from Chandler, AZ.

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Jeremy, welcome to SSW.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi guys thanks for the warm welcome!! I have a 2007 Ranger XP 700 that is very similar to GlennG's unit. It has been fairly accesorized mostly by the previous owner. I bought it with only 121 miles on it. It was bought mostly for family use but I am getting more interested in it as I look as what some of you are doing with yours. I also have a 2009 Yamaha wr450f dirt bike for going out with the boys. I was shopping mostly for the Ranger because it is the only one with the middle seat for my 2 year old and end up buying one with seating for six.
It is getting to be riding season here now there has been to much snow until recently. I am hoping to get tracks for next winter and maybe a plow for cleaning the alley!
I look forward to getting advice and maybe even giving some at some point.
Thanks again-is there many Canadian members I have not noticed any yet?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts