Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mark

The SSW community would like to welcome you to our Forum. We appreciate you joining our commmunity. If you would like to briefly introduce yourself that would be great. We strive to learn from each other in this family friendly forum. We would like to hear all about riding in Kentucky.

Welcome, and thanks for becoming a member of SSW.

·
SSW Support Staff
1,819 Posts
Hello Mark and Welcome to the SSW

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Mark, welcome to SSW.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thanks for all of the welcomes! A brief introduction: I live in KY...I have a great wife and two wonderful boys (newborn and 5yo)...we are purchasing our first sideXside this weekend if everything goes well. To accomodate our family, we are getting the Ranger XP...hopefully in Ocean Blue...we are waiting to hear from the dealer tomorrow. We figure that by the time both boys can't fit between us on the Ranger, the oldest will be big enough to ride his own! He already has 1+ years experience on a yamaha PW50 with training wheels. We have some great riding here in KY with the mining/logging roads. It is not uncommon to see all sorts of wildlife...deer, turkey, elk, etc. We also have coyotes and black bear...but haven't seen them yet while riding. The only time I see coyotes is through a magnified Eotech on my AR15!! Nice to join the forum...thanks again.

·
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mark,

It sounds like you have a wonderful family. I am definitely sure the Kids will love the Ranger, and in a few years the five year old will be able to upgrade to a RZR 170 or something like that.

These side x sides seem to provide a lot of family fun, which is very cool. I also love the color you have selected. The Ocean Blue, if you can get it is cool.

Finally, I believe you are correct, the best view of a Coyote is through the sights of an AR-15. It sounds like you enjoy the best of the outdoors.

Welcome to SSW glad you joined us.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Looks like we'll settle for the base green or red model. With the current rebates...I can get one for a little over $9000. Can't wait to ride this weekend.

·
SSW Director
5,457 Posts
Sounding better all of the time Mark - post some pics of that Bad Boy when you get the time.
http://www.sidexsideworld.com/viewtopic.php?t=22307

·
SSW Support Staff
320 Posts
welcome aboard, a bunch of us went to turkey bay back in november, great place to ride

·
Registered
13 Posts
Deal is done...gotta red XP waiting for me Friday morning. Gonna start with the top as the first accessory. Dealer is gonna have it installed. Supposed to be mid 60's this weekend here in KY. Will post pics next week. I think I'm smiling more than my son :lol:

·
SSW Director
5,457 Posts
Great news Mark - Congrats !! Sounds like the weather is going to cooperate also, you may be able to get some riding in. :D 8) :wink:

·
Registered
237 Posts
Welcome aboard Mark and congratulations on your new purchase.

·
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
mark_123 said:
Deal is done...gotta red XP waiting for me Friday morning. Gonna start with the top as the first accessory. Dealer is gonna have it installed. Supposed to be mid 60's this weekend here in KY. Will post pics next week. I think I'm smiling more than my son :lol:
That is cool....the red ones are faster anyways :) I am sure you will be a happy camper. That is awesome. Congrats on the new Ride

1 - 16 of 16 Posts