Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
Welcome to SSW, JJ. Cool screen name 8) .

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thanks guys! This looks like a great site! A member from another Michigan Outdoor forum passed the info along....not sure his screen name here though. I own a 2009 Kaw Teryx that I am very happy with. Use it mainly for hunting and plowing but starting to get into trail riding. Unfortunately, here in SW Michigan, places to ride are hard to come by. Have not taken it to Silver Lake yet but would like to this summer. Spend most of my weekends "up north" in Canadian Lakes MI which serves as my base camp for fishing, hunting, and now UTV trails! My rig is stock but it is in need of lighting, rims. tires, some body armor etc etc. Drivetrain is stock and I'll likely keep it that way since I'm not all that mechanically gifted....but I would like to learn. Will be getting married this summer and lucky for me the better half enjoys the machine as much as I do. This summer if we are not out in the kayaks, we'll be hitting the trails.
Looking forward to learning a thing or two here and maybe meeting some fellow Michigan folks on the trail!

·
SSW Support Staff
349 Posts
Welcome to the site JJ, sell that thing and get a RZR. lol jk

·
4,369 Posts
JJ, Welcome to SSW. It is great to have another Michigan Member. Thanks for checking us out!

·
Registered
490 Posts
Welcome to the site!

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Swamp Monster said:
Thanks guys! This looks like a great site! A member from another Michigan Outdoor forum passed the info along....not sure his screen name here though. I own a 2009 Kaw Teryx that I am very happy with. Use it mainly for hunting and plowing but starting to get into trail riding. Unfortunately, here in SW Michigan, places to ride are hard to come by. Have not taken it to Silver Lake yet but would like to this summer. Spend most of my weekends "up north" in Canadian Lakes MI which serves as my base camp for fishing, hunting, and now UTV trails! My rig is stock but it is in need of lighting, rims. tires, some body armor etc etc. Drivetrain is stock and I'll likely keep it that way since I'm not all that mechanically gifted....but I would like to learn. Will be getting married this summer and lucky for me the better half enjoys the machine as much as I do. This summer if we are not out in the kayaks, we'll be hitting the trails.
Looking forward to learning a thing or two here and maybe meeting some fellow Michigan folks on the trail!
Welcome to SSW! I believe you are refferring to Commander. Hes a member here and on PRC. You need to come riding with us sometime!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts