Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
SSW Director
5,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brian,
We here at SSW would like to welcome you to our forum. If you would, introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself. We strive to learn from and help each other when needed in this family friendly forum. It’s good to have another member from VA.join us. Once again, welcome, and thanks for becoming a member of SSW.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Thanks for the welcome's everyone! I am currently deployed to Afghanistan and signed up for this site to learn more about 2001 polaris rzr. I own a 2007 polaris Sportsman 800 with a 6" gorilla lift sitting on 30" mudzilla's and much much more!

So far, this is a great site and friendly people with some great threads. I look forward to posting on the site and giving what knowledge I know to the rest of the members!

Thanks,
Brian

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
Brian,
I'd like to thank you for your service. We support and respect our troops here on SSW. Take care and God speed to a safe return home. :wink: 8)

·
4,369 Posts
Brian,

Welcome to SSW. I see your From Afghanistan, if your there Serving our Country, my hats off to you. Thanks Again and welcome aboard.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.