Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
SSW Director
5,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mark,
We here at SSW would like to welcome you to our forum and appreciate you joining our community. If you would, introduce yourself, that would be great. We strive to learn from each other in this family friendly forum. It’s good to have another member from Tennessee. Welcome, and thanks for becoming a member of SSW.

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
Welcome to SSW, Mark. Glad to have another Tennesseean on board. :D

·
4,369 Posts
Mark,

Welcome to SSW. Glad to have you aboard. There are alot of members down your way.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Sorry guy's I should have came here first. commanderjjones I recognize your Ranger from a visit to Ride Royal Blue last year. I don't think we met I just remember seeing your Ranger. I live in Leoma Tenn and am an avid off road motorcyclist, I recently partnered with Gary Perry a long time friend and owner of Randy's Cycles in Lawrenceburg Tn. I looked for a Polaris related Forum similar to the one I frequent for motorcycles called KTM talk. I thought this would be a great place for me to learn allot about the product and meet the folks that buy them. Thanks for the warm welcome and I look forward to being a contributor rather than a recipient of information at some point. :)

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
Thanks for joining us, Mark. Although we are still relatively small, there is a wealth of knowledge here and Gary assembled a great team that has worked hard toward growing and making this an informative, family friendly site where all are welcome to share and enjoy.

Next time you plan to head over this way, please let me know and maybe we can hook up for a ride.....or if you see me on the trail, flag me down. I'm always game to meet new folks and stop for a trailside chat. :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Will do Jerry, really look forward to networking with you guy's. We really enjoyed "Ride Royal Blue" Our group stayed in a couple of the cabins and rode for two day's! Beautiful place.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Welcome Mark!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts