Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks

Thanks for the welcoming, I just bought a Polaris Ranger Crew last week, have to go pick up when i get back home, the dealer hand to order some of my stuff i added. I added 14" wheels with 27" mud lite xtr, pro box radio top, front windsheild, extra battery and isolater, stick stoppers for front and back and i am looking for a 2" lift to put on when i get it home. this my first side x side, i have always rode 4 wheeler,( also got a 660 grizzly), but i can't ride the family on a 4 wheeler. i can't wait to see what the crew can do. this site has already help me, i have found a new place to ride that close to my house that i didn't know about, and i think between this site and prc club i will not have any problems finding help with any problems that comes along

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
Welcome to SSW, Alan.

You'll love the Crew. I know that most folk's first thought is that they're too big to be very trail worthy, but I have ridden with several and they will go nearly anywhere my XP will......and do it while carrying 6! 8)

·
Registered
191 Posts
oh yeah! You'll love the ranger for the family! Mine can't ever get enough of it! My Poor ATV and Dirt Bike feel very ignored now!

·
Registered
748 Posts
Welcome from AZ!!!

·
Registered
490 Posts
Welcome aboard!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts