Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
SSW Director
5,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tom,
We here at SSW would like to welcome you to our forum. If you would, introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself. We strive to learn from and help each other when needed in this family friendly forum. It’s good to have another member from Tennessee join us. Once again, welcome, and thanks for becoming a member of SSW.

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
Welcome to SSW, Tom. :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey Mark, I guess you figured out who I am by now. I look forward to seeing you soon.

I’ve been a part of the off-road community for over thirty years. I ride and promote events here in Tennessee. My main stay has been bikes for many years. I do however ride ATV’s and I’m working on my first sidexside.

I’ve been putting on events for many years and been a key player in a few organizations. I put on 4 or 5 events each year with my biggest event being the Fall Trail Ride at the LL Ranch where I consistently have over a 1000 riders.

I’m diving into the sibexside world and will have my first even in June at the LL Ranch. You can check out the info in the Rally/Events section.

Thank you for the warm welcome. :)

Tom

1 - 4 of 4 Posts