Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brian,

The SSW community would like to welcome you to our Forum. We appreciate you joining our commmunity. If you would like to briefly introduce yourself that would be great. We strive to learn from each other in this family friendly forum. We would like to hear all about riding in in California.

Welcome, and thanks for becoming a member of SSW.

·
SSW Support Staff
1,819 Posts
Hello Brian, Welcome to the SSW, glad you joined us

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Brian, Welcome to SSW.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Thanks everyone,
Been a member over at PRC since sometime in 2005. Lots of great info at both sites. Bought my wife a 2005 XP so she could follow me on the quad. Have since sold the quad and taken part ownership of the Ranger (They are a blast). Minor mods mainly for hauling the neices and nephews. Rear cage (home built), bucket back seats,five point harnesses, white spring and wieghts, power commander fuel programmer,FMF slip on exhaust, 2" forward arms, 2" wheel spacers, 14" rims with terra cross tires, and some billet pieces. Next step is suspension, trying to justify long travel but will probable stick to walker evans shocks or similar to keep the cost down. We typically ride Desert and sand. Oceano dunes (not much since it keeps getting smaller), Dumont, Jawbone Canyon, Dove Springs, Glamis (once,can't wait to go back), and a yearly trip to Coos Bay Oregon (leaving next Friday, be there for 9 days, hope the wheather cooperates). Got the wife considering the addition of a RZR or new XP for me to play with but I can't fit more inside the garage on our trailer and she doesn' want a different trailer (hopefully she changes her mind). Great to back in the saddle and feeding the addiction and have to thank everyone for all the great information provided by both sites. Well better go I still need to wire my HID headlights, adjust the front end alingment, and give her a bath for next weeks trip.

·
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You gotta nice looking Ride. These SxS's are awesome machines. We are glad you came over from PRC to check us out.

Please send a Self Addressed, Stamped Envelope to Gary Lenon and he will send you a really cool SideXSide World Sticker. There are three color choices available. Red, Blue, or Black.

Again, Welcome to SSW.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts