Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the titile says, what destinations are you wanting to go to and ride but have not been able to get there yet?

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There are so many places on my list. Places like Wagon Wheel, Moab, many places out west.

·
4,369 Posts
carnivore said:
There are so many places on my list. Places like Wagon Wheel, Moab, many places out west.
I am right there with you, but I would also add Hatfield McCoy and after seeing all of the Alaska Pics, I would definitely want to go there too.

·
SSW Support Staff
1,819 Posts
Arizonia, Utah, Nevada, and some place called Silver Lake up in Michigan I heard was a fun place to ride.

Kinda like the rock climbing side of trail riding now. but the dunes would be fun for a change, had mud been there done that, broke alot of parts.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Too many to list. Looking at the UP ride this summer.
Wife & I would really like to do a long trip with a couple overnights. Might be a challenge bringing enough gear on the little Rzr, though...

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Family Adventure said:
The Highlifter Mud Nationals!!!
Ya, I was hoping to go this year but it hasnt worked out. :roll:

·
Registered
170 Posts
ALASKA,WYOMING,OREGON,MONTANA,CANADA,NORTH AND SOUTH CAROLINA,MICHIGAN,MINNESOTA,several others

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
foxcrew6 said:
ALASKA,WYOMING,OREGON,MONTANA,CANADA,NORTH AND SOUTH CAROLINA,MICHIGAN,MINNESOTA,several others
You could have just posted a pic of the United States 8)

·
SSW Support Staff
555 Posts
wow, i have found utah to be a bucket list place, i mean the paiute trail could take 10 days to cover most of it, and thats one tiny area if the state.wyoming and idaho are great and worth the ride, as is montana. i think you could spend a year out in these states and see 10% of the riding areas. tree,forest, trail, dunes, rocks, high HIGH HIGH altitude rides (some of my favorite) some places your so high when your riding around a mountains sides and look at toward the ground it looks like it does from a airplane, tiny town on the distances. river crossings, brush, i mean its all here in teh west, and northwest

1 - 20 of 23 Posts