Side X Side World Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think this is from a company. http://www.prcforum.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=11275 If you look at her MySpace site listed in her profile its about RPMfab.
What do you guys think. I know its in the wrong place, but before I moved it I thought I would get your opinions.

·
Registered
0 Posts

I tried finding something that tied her to them but was unable without calling. I remember dealing with a female when I bought my battery box from them though. They were great people. I would e-mail her and just ask and explain why. Steve from makintrax isn't a sponsor but participates without a major biased in the discussions without pushing his product. Maybe she would do the same since there are no sponsor spots available at this time. Just some thoughts.

·
Assistant Administrator
405 Posts

In the interest of our new, tamer modus operandi, I would keep an eye on her. I really don't like flat out lying like was just done!! It is obvious that she is advertising and the "look what I got" statement, pleaaaaaassseee!!! But, lets see if she turns this into a free advertising opportunity. If not, we will let it slide for now. If she starts hammering away, send her an e-mail and we will go from there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts