Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We spent last week at Winchester Bay, OR. Here are a couple of pictures, I have some video I need to get edited that I will post early. Great rides (RZR and Quads), spent time with my son and his family.

Campsite at Discovery Point Resort (very off road friendly)

The 4 in the dunes my son is in the picture getting ready to drive:

Shot of the sea from one of the dunes:

It was cool and windy quite a change from the Valley of the Sun in AZ.

Glenn

·
SSW Director
5,457 Posts
Great pics Glenn - looks like you and the family had quite a time. Sounds like the weather was on your side also. How does the RZR4 do in the dunes with your tire set-up?

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The weather was cooler and winder than normal according to some folks at the camp.

The Doonz paddles were fine but I got them for my Ranger and feel the RZR could handle more aggressive paddles. I will probably wait until I the engine ons done then decide which paddle to go to.

Handling wise it was fine I went anywhere I cared to go. My son had never driven any Side by Side, he did great and loved it.

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
looks like a fun time!

·
Registered
32 Posts
I realize this is an old post but is anybody going to Winchester Bay next summer? I love that place we go when ever we can. :D

Bob H.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We would like to but it too long of haul for the limited time we can take off. Please post dates you are planning if things change we may be able to join you.

Glenn

·
Registered
32 Posts
Winchester Bay

We don't have a definite time scheduled but most likely it will be in Aug or Sept. The NW weather seems to be a little dryer during those months.
Bob H.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts