Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The camera angle doesn't do it justice, but this is a STEEP hill......and a long roll to the bottom if you choke.

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Having a ton of steel in the back can't help :shock:

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
carnivore said:
Having a ton of steel in the back can't help :shock:
If you'll notice, that video was made BEFORE all the weight was added. I don't think I would brave it as-is. There are a series of hillclimbs at the Caryville flats overlook near the Windrock/Royal Blue border. That's one of the places I plan to take you guys during the rally if all goes as planned. Then you can see them for yourselves. :eek:

·
4,369 Posts
WOW, that looked Steep.....I don't think that is for me....It would be cool to see as long as I don't have to climb it LOL :shock:

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
slane01 said:
WOW, that looked Steep.....I don't think that is for me....It would be cool to see as long as I don't have to climb it LOL :shock:
Yeah, it's even more intimidating in person. None of the hillclimbs are integral to the trail system and we won't be going up or down them......it's just a play area. It's fun on a sportquad or bike, but pretty hairy on the Ranger. I won't recommend any of our group tackle those, but hopefully there will be a few bikes and quads there so you can see them conquered.

·
4,369 Posts
Looks like a fun area to watch. I am sure that has to be a blast on a bike.

·
SSW Support Staff
1,819 Posts
Looks like fun, I would try in on the RZR, don't know if I would try in the 500 or not.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts