Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gonna meet a couple of folks at Windrock on Wednesday. If anybody wants to tag along, just give me a shout and we can discuss the details.

·
SSW Support Staff
1,819 Posts
Have Fun Jerry, have to report back to work Wednesday

·
4,369 Posts
Sounds like Fun Jerry...I wish I lived closer. I would love to have riding like that in my backyard.

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Unfortunately, I didn't get many pic's because it was so cold that gloves were a necessity for driving and my co-pilot (wife) was busy tending to the kids. I really need to get an onboard video camera. But here are a few. These were all taken on Little Fodderstack.....the furthest point of our trip and also lunchtime. You can see Windrock Mountain and the windmills in the background.

Hunter (aka: "The Boy") had a big time. He loves Ranger riding. :D

Here's an unfortunate soul. The main (asphault) road leading up from the parking lot was a solid sheet of ice the day before and there was another one that had slid off the mountain right next to this guy. They had already got it moved before we arrived.

To give you a little perspective, here's one from further in the Ranger. It was a bad day for somebody.

Here's a link to the video that Phil (pwm) posted on PRC.
http://www.prcforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=38308

·
SSW Director
5,457 Posts
commanderjjones said:
Unfortunately, I didn't get many pic's because it was so cold that gloves were a necessity for driving and my co-pilot (wife) was busy tending to the kids. I really need to get an onboard video camera. But here are a few. These were all taken on Little Fodderstack.....the furthest point of our trip and also lunchtime. You can see Windrock Mountain and the windmills in the background.
Here's a link to the video that Phil (pwm) posted on PRC.
http://www.prcforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=38308
Great pics Jerry. Between those and Phils vid it looks like the gang had a great time. Thanks to the both of you for sharing those with us. Take a look at the GoPro camera's - Curts had one for a while and I just got one as well. I can't wait to try it out - everything I've seen from them they do a great job !!

http://www.goprocamera.com/

·
Registered
42 Posts
Not sure why, but it says the pics have been moved or deleted??? The reason I ask is I looked only 2 minutes after the other post??

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
dunny96 said:
Not sure why, but it says the pics have been moved or deleted??? The reason I ask is I looked only 2 minutes after the other post??
Hmmmmmmm :?: . They're showing on my end. If they're not showing on your pc, it must be your browser setting.

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well, now they're not showing for me either. I put them in an album.....that must have jacked things up. Let me see what I can do.

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
There.....that should fix it. :wink:

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
RZRRich said:
commanderjjones said:
There.....that should fix it. :wink:
What was the issue Jerry - it did that earlier also.
I moved the pic's into a named album. Evidently that destroyed the path.

·
4,369 Posts
There Back....Yes if you post an image from photobucket and then later organize your photos in albums on photobucket, the image path links will be broke.

The pictures look great. That is a beautiful area to ride in.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts