Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
SSW Support Staff
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for all you polaris guys.
http://s800.photobucket.com/albums/yy288/DTMLLOYD/?action=view&current=XP_CanAm.mp4

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
You have to wonder how it would turn out if the Can Am had a good aftermarket clutch in it. The factory clutch leaves a lot to be desired on the low end.

·
Registered
7 Posts
carnivore said:
You have to wonder how it would turn out if the Can Am had a good aftermarket clutch in it. The factory clutch leaves a lot to be desired on the low end.
I was thinking the same thing. What we have here with all the RZR vs Commander stuff is someone saying "hey my sports car can beat your dually". Well the fact is it can barely beat it and with a mod or two on the Commander it probably couldn't beat it and the die hard RZR fans are beside themselves over that. Personally I don't care one way or the other which is faster because the utility factor is what I need.

·
SSW Support Staff
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
carnivore said:
so true Curt :?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Yep I think they are two different markets. But I'm glad to know that the RZR was faster. Maybe Polaris will make a hot rod Ranger?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts