Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you have never been to Ride Royal Blue you can't imagine what you are missing! RRB has an amazing trail system that has just about every type of riding you could ever want. A nice scenic drive through the mountains, OR rock crawling, mud, and anything in between is waiting for you. Now add in spending time with friends, socializing around the campfire and getting to know new friends, all with a chance to win some very impressive prizes, including an RZR 4!
To do all of this all you have to do is attend the PRC Rally, June 24th 25th and 26th. You can sign up for the Rally here: http://www.prcforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=31764
We hope to see you there!

Heres some pics of what you could be missing if you don't attend!

·
SSW Director
5,457 Posts
Yeap, Looks like a GREAT time just waiting to happen !! Sign up and join us ...... good times - good people - good food - good prizes and GREAT memories for you and your family !! Hope to see you there and do some riding together. :D 8) :wink:

·
4,369 Posts
That Looks like an Awesome time. It would be great to have all of the SSW members at the Rally. Its a great trip with some awesome prizes.

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OK everyone, take another look!

·
4,369 Posts
It's Almost Rally Time....Great Friends, Great Rides, Great Food, Great Prizes and an Awesome time.

Come out and Join us

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
Less than 2 weeks away :eek: . Only 4 days of work for me this coming week, and then I'm Royal Blue bound! :D 8)

·
SSW Director
5,457 Posts
commanderjjones said:
Less than 2 weeks away :eek: . Only 4 days of work for me this coming week, and then I'm Royal Blue bound! :D 8)
Alright Jerry - no need to keep rubbing it in bud !! :lol: :wink:

·
SSW Support Staff
1,819 Posts
Done with work for awhile. Got off on the 2nd of June and don't have to go back to work until July 15th. It's good to work offshore and get to take vacations like this.

My plans for the Rally or going to be simple, Going to Royal Blue on the 20th and stay for the entire week, burn alot of gas and take plenty of time to wind down.

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
RZRRich said:
Alright Mike - no need for you to rub it in either bud !! :lol: :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
Pops said:
.......going to Royal Blue on the 20th and stay for the entire week,.......
Sounds like there will be a few of us up there for the whole week. I think Gary also mentioned getting there on Sunday. I'm looking forward to it. :D

·
4,369 Posts
I will know by the middle of this week if I can show up early too!!! I cant wait to get there.

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
I hope you guys can get there early. I know what a haul it is from MI....I have some family up there and have made the trek many times. With it being so far, you might as well come early if possible and make it worthwhile.......get as many riding days in as possible.

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'll be rolling in Late Wed night early Thur. morning. Works starting to pick up.

·
SSW Support Staff
1,819 Posts
I'll be leaving in the morning for the long 3 hour road trip :) . It is good to live where I live when it comes to riding. First rally I went to in 06' it was an 18 hour drive, 08' Rally I had just moved up into the area. THere are plenty of places to ride now I just got to find the time to enjoy myself.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts