Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
PRC & SSW Administrator
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Many of the SSW staff made it to the Royal Blue Thunder PRC Rally in Tennessee this weekend.

Here we are standing by our SSW banner!

Left to Right: Commanderjjones / Pops / Slane01 / Gary Lenon / RZRRich / Carnivore

·
Registered
2 Posts
Gary, thanks for the picture I'm sure there are lots of things to do besides thinking about those of us who could not make the rally. Are they maybe in the witness protection program?

·
4,369 Posts
The PRC rally has been an awesome time. I cannot say enough good things about how well organized the rally was. All the hard work from the rally staff is definitely appreciated.

There were a couple of the SSW Staff members that broke down (myself included) but its still an awesome gathering. We have been able to hang out and shoot the bull back at camp.

Thanks again PRC

·
Registered
258 Posts
Great picture, Gary I'm not sure if know this but theres a very large man standing behind you becareful lol!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
SSW Support Staff
1,819 Posts
Made it home ok. Had a blast at the Rally, got the RZRs unloaded before the rain hit. Met a bunch of new people and I hope that everybody had a good time. I know I did.

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
Despite breaking before the rally even started :oops: , I still had a great time. I had the chance to meet several members that I had corresponded with on here many times but never had the chance to meet in person, and saw many old friends as well. Many thanks to all of our sponsors, and the rally committee and staff at PRC. As usual, great job guys :wink:! Definitely a memorable experience 8).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts